sampling in pediatrician offices.
How to Sample in Pediatrician Offices to Build Product Awareness
Do you have a product that moms love? Sharing your product directly with moms while they care for their children has a higher ROI and lower cost per sample than other sampling options like direct mail or street teams. By distributing your samples directly to your target consumer, you avoid waste on non-targeted consumers. And since the pediatrician offices provide the influence, space and manpower, you save your brand money!
In 2011 there were 91,915 pediatricians in the USA (source: American Academy of Pediatrics). Pediatricians serve families of all income levels, zip codes, and ethnic backgrounds making this a huge opportunity for brands to get their products into the hands of moms. Distributing your product samples at pediatrician offices provides your brand with an engaged and targeted audience that is ready and excited to try your product.
– 200MM samples distributed via pediatrician offices in the USA
We are continuously adding new pediatrician offices to our network and as the number of pediatricians in the USA increases, so does your ability to distribute your samples to moms.
Product sampling to moms is more cost effective than other sampling tactics. Handit2 Network eliminates the need for brand ambassadors because the pediatric office staff functions in this role. Moms appreciate this model as they receive the product sample and information from someone they know and trust. Pediatrician offices appreciate this model because they get to delight their patients with an unexpected gift.
The Handit2 Network’s pediatrician office sampling strategy has several additional advantages:
– We target relevant demographics – We sample in venues that attract moms generally. In addition to pediatrician offices, we can also reach moms in daycare centers, preschools, and trendy spots such as prenatal yoga classes, lactation/pump rooms, mommy & me classes, kid swimming facilities and more. We can filter venues based on local demographics such as income, ethnicity, or other demographic variables.
– We can geotarget around stores that sell your product – Provide us with a list of stores and we’ll only target pediatrician offices within 1/3/5 miles etc. of those stores.
– We reach ‘real’ consumers – We reach your actual targeted consumer in the real world, not virtual freebie seekers who will go to great lengths just to get something for free.
– We create buzz – We encourage consumers to share their brand experience with their family and friends both offline and online, generating highly sought after word-of-mouth advertising.
– We surprise consumers – Consumers are excited to receive an unexpected, yet highly relevant sample in a place they frequently visit and trust.
– We spend your budget wisely – Multiple samples are shipped to a single venue (minimizing shipping fees), there is little sample waste, and valuable and measurable feedback is collected from venues and consumers.
In addition to moms, Handit2 can reach numerous other demographics including men, women, athletes, pet owners, millennials, boomers, generation Z, LOHAS and others.
If you have questions about how Handit2 can help you get your brand’s products into the hands of moms, contact our team today!