sampling in daycare centers.
How to Leverage Daycare Centers to Build Product Awareness
Do you have a product that families love? Sharing your product directly with moms as they go about their day has a higher ROI and lower cost per sample than other sampling options like direct mail or street teams. By distributing your samples directly to your target consumer, you avoid waste on non-targeted consumers. And since the daycare centers and preschools provide the influence, space and manpower, you save your brand money!
In 2017, there were around 8.6 million children enrolled in daycare centers and preschools in the United States (source: Statista) representing families of all income levels, zip codes and ethnic backgrounds. Sampling at daycare centers and preschools provides your brand with an engaged and targeted audience that is ready and excited to try your product.
Total daycares and preschools in North America:
– 836,053 USA (source: Statistica)
– 41,823 Canada (source: IBISWorld)
Handit2’s current reach:
– 2MM samples distributed via 20,000 locations in the USA
– 200K samples distributed via 2,000 locations in Canada
The projected number of daycare center operators is on the rise with an estimated 856,238 operators expected in the United States by 2021 (source: Statistica) making this an ideal environment to distribute samples. We are continuously adding new venues to our network and as the number of operators increases, so does your ability to distribute your samples to this growing population segment.
Product Sampling in daycare centers and preschools is more cost effective than other sampling tactics. We eliminate the need for brand ambassadors as the venue staff functions as the brand ambassador. Consumers appreciate this model as they receive the product sample and information from someone they know and trust. Venues appreciate this model because they get to delight their customers with an unexpected gift.
The Handit2 Network’s daycare and preschool sampling strategy has several additional advantages:
– We target relevant demographics – We sample in venues that attract moms. In addition to daycares and preschools, we can also reach moms in pediatrician offices, and trendy spots such as prenatal yoga classes, lactation/pump rooms, mommy & me classes, kid swimming facilities and more. We can filter venues based on local demographics such as income, ethnicity, or other demographic variables.
– We can geotarget around stores that sell your product – Provide us with a list of stores and we’ll only target venues within 1/3/5 miles etc of those stores.
– We reach ‘real’ consumers – We reach your actual targeted consumer in the real world, not virtual freebie seekers who will go to great lengths just to get something for free.
– We create buzz – We encourage consumers to share their brand experience with their family and friends both offline and online, generating highly sought after word-of-mouth advertising.
– We surprise consumers – Consumers are excited to receive an unexpected, yet highly relevant sample in a place they frequently visit and trust.
– We spend your budget wisely – Multiple samples are shipped to a single venue (minimizing shipping fees), there is little sample waste, and valuable and measurable feedback is collected from venues and consumers.
In addition to moms, Handit2 can reach numerous other demographics including men, women, athletes, pet owners, millennials, boomers, generation Z, LOHAS and others.
If you have questions about how Handit2 can help you get your brand’s products into the hands of families, contact our team today!